If you’re a chocolate lover, then this is the ideal recipe for you! To make it more exciting, we’re adding peanut butter and bananas. So you can be healthy and enjoy the little pleasures in life. When you need a weekend treat or something delicious during a busy day, this low FODMAP chocolate peanut nutter shake is perfect for you.
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- 1 large shake
- Handful of chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 bananas, sliced. Even better when it’s frozen.
- Blend all of the above ingredients on high speed.
- If you find that it’s too thick, add a little more almond milk.
- Top with nuts, chocolate chips, or any chopped fruits of your choice.